Following the success of the first in-person MOVE event in 20 months, held in Austin, Texas last week, the baton passes to London as host of the next MOVE on 9/10 November.
As the world’s most important Mobility event, MOVE is the place to partner, learn, connect, create and do great business.
For the London event, we can promise an exceptional, world-class programme with over 300 speakers across 18 streams. What’s more, book before midnight (BST) on Friday 8 October using the code FLASH50 to save an incredible 50% on tickets!
Here’s a dozen people you can’t afford to miss:
- Thomas Ingenlath, CEO, Polestar
- Dr Andy Palmer, CEO, Switch Mobility
- Tom Elvidge, SVP Vehicle Programmes, ARRIVAL
- Quentin Willson, Motoring Broadcaster & Transport Campaigner
- Isobel Sheldon OBE, CSO, BritishVolt
- Bich Tran, CEO Europe, VINFAST
- Craig Knight, CEO, Hyzon Motors
- Nadeem Sheikh, VP, Woven Planet
- Stephen Fitzpatrick, Founder & CEO, Vertical Aerospace
- Jim Adler, Founding Managing Director, Toyota Ventures
- Jamie Heywood, Regional General Manager, UK, Northern & Eastern Europe, Uber
- Joseph Ma, Deputy General Manager, Shenzhen Bus Group
It will be an emotional return to the ExCeL Centre in London Docklands. The last London event in February 2020 came just before lockdown and we can’t wait to return.
In the interim, we’ve learnt a huge amount about what really makes great content (in the world of virtual events we soon discovered that if people didn’t like it, they logged off). Insight, conversation and story work, so that’s what you’ll get in abundance at MOVE.
You’ll find full details including how to book your tickets at the London MOVE website
Don’t forget… book before midnight (BST) on Friday 8 October using the code FLASH50 to save an incredible 50% on tickets!
Join us, be the MOVEMNT